It is somehow alerting how much information can be found in a cache folder. It might include personal data, such as:
- a list of all your friends
- email addresses from your mail program
- telephone numbers if you synchronize contacts with your mobile phone
- photos either from your phone, skype, facebook and where ever they get shown
- which music you have on your computer
- many media players automatically download cover arts and store them on your disk. Even the download must be seen critical.
- some applications even cache passwords
- all your personal photos and every movie you got on disk
- most image viewers or filemanager will create thumbnails
- visited websites
- browser caches
Remote desktop caches
these locations seem to be compatible (having subfolders
Make caches be a temporary place
This will slow down your computer in some cases, but might be worth it.